We have no dues or fees but we do have expenses!
Thank you for your support on Giving Tuesday and every day!
Please make your check payable to “Progressive Prison Ministries, Inc.,” a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and send to our mailing address: P.O. Box 1, Woodbury, CT 06798. All donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law. Thank you for your support!
Or, please make your online donation here:
- Innovation in Compliance Podcast: Host Tom Fox Interviews Jeff Grant, 12-Step Program for White Collar Defendants, Nov. 30, 2021 November 30, 2021
- White Collar Support Group Blog: When is the Right Time?, by Fellow Traveler Bill Livolsi November 29, 2021
- Rich Roll Podcast: MasterClass on Addiction & Recovery, feat. Fellow Traveler Jeff Grant, Ep. 644, Nov. 25, 2021 November 26, 2021
- #GivingTuesday is Nov. 30th: Please Consider Supporting Us on Giving Tuesday and in Your Holiday Giving! November 22, 2021
- Reuters: Why Lawyers in Trouble Shun Treatment — at the Risk of Disbarment, by Jenna Greene November 10, 2021
- White Collar Support Group Blog: Small Things. Strange Place. by Fellow TravelerBill Livolsi October 31, 2021
- Bloomberg Law: Lawyers, Watch Out for These Five Signs of Addiction, by Jeff Grant October 26, 2021
- Video: Newsy: White Collar Crime in America. October 20, 2021
- Podcast: Lessons on Life from Former White Collar Criminal Jeff Grant on The Sydcast, with Prof. Sydney Finkelstein of the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College, Oct. 19, 2021 October 20, 2021
- Article: Fellow Travelers Mike Neubig and Jeff Grant Featured on Wells Street with CNBC’s Jane Wells, Oct. 13, 2021 October 13, 2021
- Podcast: Fellow Traveler Jeff Grant on Better Call Daddy Podcast with Reena Friedman Watts, Oct. 11, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Book Excerpt: “The Logistics of Suicide,” by Jeff Grant, Chapter 13 from “Suicide and its Impact on the Criminal Justice System,” Edited by Elizabeth Kelley and Francesca Flood September 18, 2021
- Guest Blog: How to Be a Good White Collar Client, by Jason Goldman, Esq. September 15, 2021
- White Collar Support Group Blog: To Reduce Addiction We Have to Thoughtfully Face It, by Dr. William Sansing September 9, 2021
- Event: Jeff Grant to Guest Lecture at Emory Law School, Tues., Nov. 2, 2021, 6 pm September 9, 2021
- Entrepreneur: 9 Things to Know when Hiring a White Collar Criminal Defense Lawyer, by Jeff Grant, Esq., Sept. 7, 2021 September 8, 2021
- Podcast/Radio: Fellow Travelers Jeff Grant & Bob Kosch discuss The New Yorker article, “Life After White Collar Crime,” on Greater Good Radio, WOR 710 AM, NYC, Aug. 28, 2021 August 28, 2021
- Poem: Louis the Coin, by Ravi Shankar August 27, 2021
- Podcast: How Fellow Traveler Craig Stanland Used a 2-Year Prison Sentence to Cultivate Inner Peace, Self-Forgiveness, And the Fine Art of Gratitude, James Quandahl Podcast August 25, 2021
- The New Yorker: The Big House: Life After White Collar Crime, by Evan Osnos. Our White Collar Support Group is Featured in this Article, Aug. 30, 2021 Issue August 21, 2021